Re: TR 6 ideas

To: frank <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Subject: Re: TR 6 ideas
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:51:46 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

I have a General Motors alternator and you can buy "Lucas" stickers at
most of the big suppliers.  I am sure that that makes it original
equipment...and besides, it blows the concours people's minds!  ;-)

Well worth the effort, IMHO

Michael
TR6 with 24,000 miles in the last year and a half...it gets driven!