RE: Excuse my o/d gloat

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, "'triumphs@autox. team. net' (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Excuse my o/d gloat
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 07:28:05 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
According to Bentley's data 3000 RPM should be 75.3 MPH on an A type and
78.3 MPH on a J type. I presume many of us have close, but no cigar, tire
sizes that will induce some variation.  Roger Elliot's data is very similar.
He said 25.3 for the A type whereas Bently sez 25.1 MPH per 1k RPM.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L(O)  W4UCK