Stripping paint

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stripping paint
From: Dave Willner <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 14:58:53 -0400
Curious if anyone has had any good experiences with any new paint stripping
products on the market today. I know Eastwood has a water-clean up stripper
they claim works fast and is easy to use and clean up??

I'm stripping a TR3A which has been resprayed only once, so I'll be taking
off a layer of Apple Green, and the original Slate Gray/primer finishes.
The car also has some "bondo-type" filler on the rocker panels the previous
owner put in.

I also want to start this later this fall in the garage and  I'm concerned
about the fumes. So if anyone can recommend a product that won't kill us
and is fairly easy to use, I'd appreciate it.

TIA
Dave Willner
TR3A TS65107L (Apple Green, last year)