RE: Heritage Remanufactured Sun Visors

To: "Gary & Priscilla Klein" <gklein@toad.net>
Subject: RE: Heritage Remanufactured Sun Visors
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 12:53:58 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Gary,

I had a similar problem with visors I bought for my Spitfire. When I looked
real close at them I could see that just under the edge of the visor
material was a little metal thing that rode over the visor rod. I was able
to take a pliers and tighten that piece up (I recall it had a slit in it)
and it would grab onto the rod more firmly.

I have no idea if yours have something similar at one of the ends or not,
but it's worth looking for.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire