RE: Heritage Remanufactured Sun Visors

To: "Gary & Priscilla Klein" <gklein@toad.net>, "TR Newsgroup" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Heritage Remanufactured Sun Visors
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 16:08:46 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Had the same problem with the ones I got from VB. Pull the visor off of the
long arm. Put a VERY VERY VERY slight bend in the arm............ and I mean
VERY slight. Push the visor back on to the arm and they'll stay in what ever
position you put them in. It's been over two years and mine haven't fallen
down yet. If you compare your original arm to the new arm you'll see the
slight bend in it........... at least I could.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD