re: explain vapor lock

To: Roy <techman@metrolink.net>, who@sover.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: explain vapor lock
From: David Whitelaw <slasher_dw@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:44:48 -0700 (PDT)
I solved my vapor lock problems on my 4A by rotating
the top of the fuel pump 90 degrees.  On the 4A the
fuel line normally comes out directory toward the
engine, by rotating the fuel pump top I go at least a
5" seperation as opposaded to 1-2".

David G. Whitelaw (slasher_dw@yahoo.com)
66TR4A IRS

=====