Re: Question about trailing arms

To: iron_horse819@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question about trailing arms
From: linda long <lalong@vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 21:17:29 -0500
Raymond,
I'm the original owner of my '76TR6.  Last year I had the trailing arms off
to replace the original bushings.  I've never under coated my car or put any
gunk back on the trailing arms.  My clean up was minimal (a little Simple
Green and a scratch pad) to bring it back to original.  Learning here is
that if you take care and don't under coat your car, my experience is that
you'll get at least (as I did with my TR6) 23 years of trailing arms that
are clean and presentable.

Tom Long
Blacksburg, VA

'64TR4