RE: Top steering column bushing replacement

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Top steering column bushing replacement
From: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 18:39:58 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Somewhere, I've seen a description of how to make a 'puller' for those
bushings out of a toggle bolt.  ISTR they trimmed the ears so that in the
'open' position, they would just clear the inside of the tube, then used the
bolt and a suitable socket to pull the bushing out.  Sounded pretty easy ...

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver