Re: TR6 Tire Size - The Eternal Search

To: Jochen Reuß <jochen.reuss@gmx.de>, "Gary & Priscilla Klein" <gklein@toad.net>, "Triumphlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Tire Size - The Eternal Search
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:12:33 -0500
Back in 1983, when 205-70-15 was not a popular size, I found Vredestien
Steel Belter Radials, I think the were SP70's. I had them on the car for
many years, and was very pleased with them. I think the Sprints aren't as
good a tire. FWIW, I have Dunlop D65's and BFG Touring TA's, both in the
205-70-15 size. The Dunlops are much better, but IMHO, not as good as the
SP70's were. Vredestiens are being imported to the USA again, I might try
them next time.

Bob Kramer
TR3A, TR6, TR4A, Devin TR3
Hill Country Triumph Club