Re: More Questions on Painting a Bdoy Shell

To: <Harrymague@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Questions on Painting a Bdoy Shell
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 10:17:14 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
    everything i've read from this list and my own local painter says DO NOT
fill the seams with any filler/sealer. the sealer will eventually
separate/crack and show thru your paint.
    i'd try to determine why the panels don't fit better, maybe ensuring
that your body shims are in place on all mounting spots. my 2cents.
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6
Denver, Co (snow on the ground)