Re: More Questions on Painting a Bdoy Shell

To: Harrymague@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Questions on Painting a Bdoy Shell
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:55:11 EDT
In a message dated 17-Oct-99 11:53:04 Eastern Daylight Time,
Harrymague@aol.com writes:

> But with no seam sealer/filler,
>  the gaps in the seam on the rear fenders is unacceptable.  I believe that
>  should seam seal these areas, then repaint as the car was done originally.

>  Any thoughts out there?????
>  Thanks again for everybody's help.

Do NOT put sealer in there.  Trust me -- the last re-paint job I had done had
the sealer.  It is now cracked.  I know what it should look like and it
doesn't look that way now.  Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (original owner/ factory pickup -- need I say
more?)