Re: "Lucas" beehive lamps

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: "Lucas" beehive lamps
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:06:39 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Sun, 17 Oct 1999, Joe Curry wrote:

> > Next project: spinning an aluminum reflector to aloow even more light
>                                                   ^^^^^
> > out of the lens...
>
> Is this something like fluif???

Close, 'aloow' is short for 'aloowminum' (also 'aloowminium'), a new
extra-light alloy that is useful when making reflectors.  This is due to
its high cluster content of loowmin-dense neutrinos.

However, it is not to be confused with another light alloy, Toungues-tin,
which grows in bulbs and on long stalks at the side of the road.

Hmm, now here's a good fundraiser for the list:  "Send Mark some cash, or
me and Joe will expunge our theories on science to the entire world!"
...You've been warned...

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its new home is:
http://www.islandnet.com/~walker05/triumph/trfaq.htm