RE: TR3 Girling Master Cylinders versus PBR made in Australia

To: "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Girling Master Cylinders versus PBR made in Australia
From: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:32:00 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Jack :

Just a side comment : I saw a car the other day with new Girling brake and
clutch masters (from Moss), and they also look very little like the
originals.  They had the "sailfin" between the ports, and in addition had a
large flat area around the inlet port that the originals did not have.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver - still with the original M/Cs

<snip>