Re: What did I do...elec. prob. w/gauges...MORON !!!

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What did I do...elec. prob. w/gauges...MORON !!!
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 16:18:13 -0800
Clearly, they knew other solutions (eg the fuel gauge in my TR3 uses no
electronics and is not voltage sensitive), so I see the voltage
stabilizer and associated simplified gauges as purely a cost saving
move.  I believe even the early stabilizers were not electronic, but
instead thermo-mechanical, as were the gauges.

Randall