Re: break downs

To: "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: break downs
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:24:39 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dave;

You're obviously not a buddhist, or you'd know it's an eightfold path, not a
seven. I believe #8 should be about how ego is an illusion, and we really
are not seperate from anything including our LBCs. We are very much like our
cars in that we all need SOME amount of restoration/improvement. Even a
concours car needs something. Then again some of us are like the average
LBC...getting by, but always close to the possibility of breaking down
(especially if you try to tell a joke to this group), and surely there's a
long list of needed work.

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L