Fw: break downs

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: break downs
From: "Martin Gonzales" <mxgo@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:00:25 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Regarding "Zen & TR Maintenance":  somehow, I have always associated owning
a Triumph with being a member of religious organizations that flogg
themselves or have themselves nailed to crosses.

But, I do like Dave's outlook on TR ownership, in so far that is more up
lifting.  I especially agree with the Buddhist outlook when on a sunny day,
the car is running great.  During those periods (few as they are), I am one
with the car, and living in that present moment.