Re: break downs

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: break downs
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:36:13 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Fred,

All I can say is that the longer I spend on the list, the more "advanced" I
get.  On the other hand, the older I get, (now 68) the more "retarded" I
seem to get.  Perhaps they cancel each other.

I think we should be able to say things like this on the Triumph list
without the Political Correctness (PC) Police coming out of the woodwork.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B