Re: Vic Brit Wheels

To: <Z27407@aol.com>, <bethken@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vic Brit Wheels
From: wizardz@toad.net
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:36:26 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
where are you seeing $100 in the catalogs..??
VB M SM WM cats. none are $100 for ANY vehicle.
Not B's not A's, Healeys, or trumps!

Superlites are still cheaper and lighter than all of 'em.
Are certified and approved, and supply greater variety
http://www.superlite-wheels.com/

( NMI ... just good parts.)

a UK company andthe catalog they sent me was in US $$
93.00 each USD for 13x5 8 spoke  add/$25 if chome  add/$5 for any color

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net     http://www.teglerizer.com
1973 MGBGT - daily driver
 http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
1978 Spitfire - in superb Shape