Re: Vic Brit Wheels

To: wizardz@toad.net, <Z27407@aol.com>, <bethken@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vic Brit Wheels
From: "Hugh Barber"<trnut@cwnet.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 17:10:24 PDT
...Except if you have a TR250/TR6.  I contacted Superlite and (amazingly, for
a UK based company) they do not make a wheel that fits the TR250 or TR6.  They
make 15 inch wheels in 6 and 7 inch widths, but not in an offset that works
(according to "Karen" at Superlite).

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6