RE: Help in removing rear bump stop

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Help in removing rear bump stop
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:37:16 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"

I think the original question which started this thread was about getting
the rubber bump stop out of the rear trailing arm on a TR6 (or TR4 IRS
maybe). Are you sure you want to heat an Aluminum trailing arm (or something
attached to it) "red" hot and then quench with water? I think I might go
easy with the heat in this application. JMO of course.

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---