Spedi Sleeve

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spedi Sleeve
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 20:27:32 -0700
List,

Has anyone else seen a tech article about using a spedi sleeve (aka a
stainless steel sleeve that comes in various thicknesses).  I know I saw
an article about it somewhere on a website but can't find it or remember
exactly where.  My feeble little mind seems to think it talks about
replacing seals AND the use of a spedi sleeve to "line" a grooved or
worn shaft.  I found a local supplier of the spedi sleeve (and yes
that's how it's spelled in the literature) here in Denver and now I want
to reread the article but of course can find it in my own archives or on
a website reference on listquest.com

Has anyone else seen such a reference and/or can steer me to where it
is?

Thanks in advance.
Bud