TR6 Steering Wheel Update

To: TR6 List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Steering Wheel Update
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 21:39:38 -0500
Philip & List,
        I was wrong about US models having silver steering wheel spokes from
sometime in '69 on. This was accurate for home market cars but not for
North American export models. I apologize for any confusion I may have
caused.
        All the CF series silver spoked wheels I have ever seen had rubber
rims. Some may have leather rims but no one on this list has confirmed
having one and I still don't believe any came from the factory wrapped
in leather. I can obviously be very mistaken, so if you have a CF series
TR6 with a factory leather wrapped wheel, please let me know.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U