Re: JUDGES question....TR-3A dash recovering and metal clips

To: "INTERNET:ArthurK101@aol.com" <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Subject: Re: JUDGES question....TR-3A dash recovering and metal clips
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:29:03 -0500
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Art writes:
> I was amazed at the VTR SE Regional last year
>at the number of folks who would not enter concours because they didn't
>understand how the judging works.

I have seen cars in popular choice that were better than some of the
concours
cars at VTR events.  Upset me cause it bumped mine out of contention.  I'll

be taking my TR8 into concours this year even though I will get points off
for: leather seats, SS brake hoses, et al.  But what the heck.  It's a
hobby
after all, not a serious contest.  And this is the reason I helped judge at
the
past two (or three) VTR's.  Plus you get to see some really nice cars close

up.

Dave