Re: Seat symmetry?

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Seat symmetry?
From: "James A. Ruffner" <erl@virginia.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 17:03:14 -0500
Cc: LaJoMor@aol.com, 75trsix@snet.net, frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au, triumphs@autox.team.net
Yes, the seats on the TR-6's are asymetrical.  The "lean" is towards the center
of the car, with the outer base of the seats being a bit (maybe by one inch)
wider than the top edge.  The inside edge of the seat is just about straight
up.  This is to accomodate access to the rear.  This was also the situation on
all but the earliest TR-4's, which used, at first, buckets as were in the
TR-3's.

Cheers.