insurance

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: insurance
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:05:02 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Thanks to all who responded to my post about insurance
premiums/restrictions/milage, I stand completely = "100% incorrect" =,
Haggerty does not have a mileage limit, as long as you have another car for
your dailey driver, you can use your classic as you wish (they frown on
dailey driver use), shopping center, vacation etc. etc., also the premiumn
is extremely low, and yes I am switching over at once to them.  Again sorry
for any misinformation I may have given, and thanks to all for the big $$$
savings.  "FT"