Re: TR6 springs

To: canada@voyageronline.net
Subject: Re: TR6 springs
From: Jim Barbuscia <Jim.Barbuscia@west.sun.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:40:16 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

 Check out my web site!
 Since I've used all three (new stock, new TRF rally, new Moss comp.)
 I'll say I like the Moss comp setup with the 3/4" spacer  on the rear
 the best. I also use the "uprated" rubber bushings on the rear and
 the poly for the front. Oh, and "heavy dutyize" the shocks. How you
 do that is another subject.

> Jim--
>
> I also have the TRF rally springs which I'll probably change some day.  I
> like the stiffer spring rate, and the car handles well, but don't like the
> higher ride.  How do you like the Moss comp springs?  How do they handle and
> what size tires are you able to run with them?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ian
> CF57345

## Jim Barbuscia SE Sun Microsystems Kirkland, WA.    ##
## http://www.ptinet.net/~jimbar                      ##
## Standard Disclaimers apply (Jim.Barbuscia@Sun.COM) ##