Re: painting manifolds and EFI

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: painting manifolds and EFI
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 07:15:32 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the high temp P/C.  Maybe I should have been more
definitive, my mistake. . .sorry.  I was referring of course to the home
market applications, as I have had JetHot do all my manifolds, and they do
list the new high temp stuff.   In fact last time I sent my headers in,
they told me I was one of their oldest (and not by my age :-}) customers.
Is this what you meant by the high temp application?- If available for the
home - where can you get it, and how the heck do you cure it??  Most ovens
that I'm aware of only go to about 550 at best.

72 PI, V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (long term project)