Re: painting manifolds and EFI

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: painting manifolds and EFI
From: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 00:52:31 +0100
Cc: triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Date sent:              Sat, 26 Feb 2000 07:37:09 -0700
From:                   Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
To:                     "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
Copies to:              triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>, David Lee
<davelee1@home.com>
Send reply to:          Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>

I took a long hard look at the TWM induction Throttle body replacements
for SU's (and the like) a couple of years ago and discovered that before
I was finished, I would have over 2 grand invested in a twin TB setup
for a Spitfire engine.  I decided the money was best spend elsewhere.

In checking back later, I had someone at TWM tell me that the SU
replacement throttle bodies were dropped due to "Lack of interest".  At
2 Grand, I can see why!

Joe
You are damn right Joe, but understand as soon as Triumphs are
concerned my brain goes in mode "unserviceable" and on the other
hand my Bank is offering me less fun for my money than my TR.
So invest in Triumphs before your money is stolen by your Bank.
Jean -  with a too small garage.

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer