Radiator Shroud

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radiator Shroud
From: "Erkan Hassan" <ehassan@rx.umaryland.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:11:57 -0500
Listers,

Before placing an electric fan in the TR3B, I thought I should put the
radiator shroud in first.  I got one from Victoria British.  It
arrived today and I was planning to put it in this weekend.  I
received the 2 sides and 1 cross piece along with 6 of the "rivets"
and 4 screws and washers.  What happened to be missing was the
instructions.

I can see how the pieces are suppose to be put together.  So if anyone
can help me out in terms of:

1.  Does the dull sides of the pieces face in toward the center of the
car, or out toward the fenders?

 2.  There are 6 rivets and six holes in the pieces along with 12
washers.  How do these go together?  Are special tool(s) required?
The "rivets" also have a stright piece that extend about 1.5 inches
out of the back.  What's suppose to happen with that?

3.  Does the shroud attach directly to the radiator?  If so how?

4.  Where do the 4 screws go?  There are no pre-drilled holes for
them.  And where do they attach to the car.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.  It doesn't
seem like a hard job, but instructions would be helpful.

Thanks
Erkan Hassan
TCF 536
TR3B