Re: Re; Triumph resurrection, not.

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Re; Triumph resurrection, not.
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 08:54:58 -0700
Cc: Allen Patterson <kormanfastbmw@worldnet.att.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Interestingly enough, I went down to the License Bureau yesterday to
license Huxley the Spit.  I had all the paperwork completed and
mentioned that I wanted the "Historic Vehicle" plates for it.  The clerk
said, "I don't think we have those for motorcyldes."

You can figure out the gist of the remainder of the conversation!

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer