Re: Hagerty Insurance

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Subject: Re: Hagerty Insurance
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 08:19:28 -0800 "RE: Hagerty Insurance" (Mar 2, 10:13am)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Ken,

Boy, this is what I hate about the whole thing. Too many people
saying too many different things. Do you remember who you talked
to? The person I talked to was named Helen or Helena or something
like that. If I had talked to the same person you did I would
probably be switching insurers right now.

Did you sign up with Hagerty?

Drew

On Mar 2, 10:13am, Ken Waringa wrote:
> Subject: RE: Hagerty Insurance
> Drew, when I talked to Hagerty yesterday I specifically said I would be
> driving the car to work.  The person I talked to didn't indicate that would
> be a problem.  If you hear from Hagerty would you please forward me the
> response.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ken
[snip]