Re: Hagerty Insurance

To: "Jeff Scarbrough" <jeff@negia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hagerty Insurance
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:32:32 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
A rep from Hagerty contacted me by e-mail after a list member forwarded my
earlier inquiry about claims to her.  She said:

"We keep information on file for every claim we file. After a claim, we send
out a comment card and ask if it's ok to give out their name for a
reference.

If you'd like to give us a call, we may be able to find someone in your area
who has experienced a claim with us and we could give you their number."

I'm going to call a couple of their references tomorrow and I'll report my
findings back to the list.

Cheers,

Jeff in San Diego