Re: Triumphs USENET Newsgroup?

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>, "TR6 List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphs USENET Newsgroup?
From: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>
Date: 5 Mar 00 08:37:18 EST
Peter,

You're very welcome!  I just figured this little trick out a couple months
ago, and it has made reading the TR list messages much more managable.

Later,
Brian

Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com> wrote:

> [...]

Whoa! You learn something everyday -- thanks Brian!

( For those like me who use MS Outlook 98, set the view on the folder you
want to view by thread to View/Current View/By Conversation Topic. Great tip
-- this will make it easier to trash those threads you are absolutely not
interested in. )

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO
( Sorry for the non-triumph content -- figured it would help someone on the
list. )