RE: Triumphs USENET Newsgroup?

To: "INTERNET:markgendron@earthlink.net" <markgendron@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Triumphs USENET Newsgroup?
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 09:33:15 -0500
Cc: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Thanks for the explaination.  It sounds to me like a USENET is something to
which a group resorts if they do not have a Mark to manage a majordomo.  As
for me, who uses a dial up ISP and flashsessions, I vote for the majordomo.
 And I will continue to send contributions to Fat Chance Garage whenever
the request is made.  When you consider how much money I spend on this
hobby an extra $50 a year (or so) is nuthin'.

Dave

Message text written by INTERNET:markgendron@earthlink.net