TR250 door panel arm rest

To: TR250 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR250 door panel arm rest
From: David Brady <dmb@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 08:04:02 -0800
After contemplating several solutions to my TR250 arm rest
installation dilemma (in my posting yesterday I described how
proud I was of my window/regulator/inner&outer window
seal installation only to discover that I neglected to first glue
the arm rest to the door frame. Now I'm trying to figure a
way out of the debacle (short of disassembling the entire
door)) And, I came up with the idea of using TR6 door panels.
I'm going to replace the entire interior anyway, and I think
the TR6 panel has the arm rest integrated. Is this true? Can
someone tell me what the differences are between a TR6
panel and the TR250 panel. As you can probably see, I am
not too worried about originality. Thanks,

David Brady
68 Triumph TR250
95 BMW R1100GS
90 Ford Mustang 5.0