Bosch fuel pump conversion for TR6 PI

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bosch fuel pump conversion for TR6 PI
From: "Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:08:05 +1030charset="iso-8859-1"
For those of you who have done the above conversion,

Could any of you please give me a Bosch part number for a high pressure
fuel suitable for use with the above conversion. I have a pump which (I
believe)
will put out the required pressure, but the Bosch hotline people over here
are quite unhelpful with respect to finding part numbers of things like
fuel filters for you (me). One filter I know will work is 0450 905 145, but
Bosch Australia doesn't seem to have that part number on its books, even
though it's listed on the website in Germany as a part for an Audi Quattro.

Thanks in advance,

Frank Biedermann
69 TR6 PI
Adelaide