Re: TRF Etc..

To: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>, "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TRF Etc..
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:36:43 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Guess this just means that I'd better ramp up the restoration of my Triumph
so everything that needs replacing or refurbishing is replaced or
refurbished quickly.  The key to my restoration project has been to never
discuss what I'm spending with my wife.  She doesn't ask and I don't tell.
What a perfect marriage!

Then, once I've spent eight grand or more on a car that's worth less than
four, I'll just plan on being buried in it and hope that unhappy day won't
come to soon as the result of driving it.

Think I'll go through my TRF catalog and see if they have anything I need at
the moment.  As long as they've got it in stock, I'll give 'em some dough.
I've done business with TRF, Vicky Brit, Moss, Spitbits, Rimmer Bros.,
usedbritishcarparts.com and British Parts Northwest.  I like to spread my
restoration dollars around...

Cheers!

Jeff in San Diego
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"