Re: 71 TR6 Wiring

To: kwaringa@dynsys.com
Subject: Re: 71 TR6 Wiring
From: JMHaas@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 07:50:05 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ken - We have corresponded before.  We're in similar phases of our 71 TR6
restoration.  I can't help with the buzzer.  The little light that connects
to the driver door mounts to the right of the steering column just under the
dash in a little hole welded to the dash.

Fellow Listers - I also have the same grouping of a purple and green wire.
When I received my car they were looped around the wires on the column light
wiring but not connected to anything.  The purple is also attached to the
driver door (confirmed by voltage tester).  Where do these go?

Like Ken, I am having problems with my turn signals.  The fuses are fine. I
have power at the fuse box - gauges, wipers, etc. work fine.  I also have
power to the newly installed direction indicator flasher unit.  However, I
don't have power at the steering column switch, and therefore, at the bulbs.
Where do I go from here?

Jan Haas
71 TR6
Yardley, PA