Re: Machine shop work

To: sknight@ftsinc.com
Subject: Re: Machine shop work
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 1:55:10 PM+0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:52:44 -0800

--=_NextPart_2rfksadvnqw3nerasdf

In a message dated 03/16/2000 7:04:51 AM Pacific Standard Time, Transmancat
writes:

<< Hi Guys
 I am about to try this in my race car. It might (I hope) solve a problem
with the cranks breaking in half! The cost is minimal and if their figures
are to be believed the results are astounding Try the links below.

 <A HREF="http://www.onecryo.com/firearms-shinfoarms.htm";>One Cryo Cryogenic
Gun Barrel Stress Relief

 Process - Shipping Info</A>  <A HREF="http://www.pm300.com/";>300 Below
Cryogenics and Cryogenic Tempering Treatment Process</A>

 I hope this helps

 Regards,
 John J, Black
 http://www.waterloo-dtr.com
 Agents for  Vicarage  Jaguar >>

$400.00 for a whole engine?  Plus freight of course...looks like it would be
worth sending the short block and head anyway.

R. Houston

--=_NextPart_2rfksadvnqw3nerasdf--