Re: British Food (was From TRF regarding The Coventry Inn)

To: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>, "Anthony Gordon" <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Subject: Re: British Food (was From TRF regarding The Coventry Inn)
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:50:03 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
For what it's worth, I had no idea whether or not I liked British food until
I spent two weeks in London eleven years ago.  Even the salad bars at those
"Good British Restaurants" were horrid.  I spent the entire week trying to
find a good meal and ended up repeatedly eating at an Indian restaraunt (and
I'm not even wild about curry!) and McDonalds with those Irish potato french
fries.  Love the country, the history, the cars and the people.  But the
food is another matter entirely.  I meant no disrespect.  Just stating my
opinion.

Cheers,

Jeff in San Diego