Re: Thanks and cam question

To: "Bryan Loy" <paradise@icx.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks and cam question
From: "Hugh Barber"<trnut@cwnet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:10:33 PDT
>Bryan,

I have used an S-2 for a number of years in my TR6 and it is quite
"street-able".
 However, to get the real benefit from a hotter cam, you should increase the
compression (to counteract the pressure losses due to the hotter cam).  Dena
Elgin has a good "tech paper" on this subject at
http://www.elgincams.com/campaper.html
(he also makes really good cams, too).

Good luck,

Hugh Barber