RE: Nuts & Bolts - Replacing During a Rebuild

To: Jack Levy <jack@cocoinc.com>, john donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Nuts & Bolts - Replacing During a Rebuild
From: "Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:50:20 +1030charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: TRIUMPHS <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John & Jack,

I believe (from memory) that the Bentley manual has a table in
the front which lists the torques required for all the bolts
in the car (which are required to be torqued to a specific
value), along with their size. That list should cover 95% (say)
of the bolt sizes required, but I don't remember whether it
also lists a number required or not. I'm quite happy to scan
that list in and use OCR to get a text list, and then have a
bit of a go at matching the Moss no requireds with the list
for my Bentley (which is for a TR6) - not much good for you
guys - anyone else?

Frank Biedermann
69 TR6 PI
Adelaide