Blasting media?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Blasting media?
From: Cliff Hansen <chansen@access1.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 17:45:43 -0500
Hi,

Motivated by visions of turning dirty parts into shiny clean parts, I got up
extra early today to hook up the blasting cabinet to the new compressor.
I had filled the cabinet with sand.  After two hours, I now have a pile of
dirty and dusty parts.  I'm disappointed not just with the lack of cleaning
power but also with the quantity of dust.

What media do you recommend?  I'm trying to clean and rebuild
miscellaneous assemblies (pedal box, heater, bumper brackets, etc.)

Thanks for the advice.

Cliff Hansen
chansen@access1.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L