Re: Blasting media?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blasting media?
From: "Patrick Barber" <patbarber@home.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 09:40:09 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I have to agree with Trevor.  The a vacuum is essential to the operation of
the blast cabinet.

Also remember the blasting cabinet is not intended to remove oil or grease.
You need to degrease your parts prior to blasting.
The one Murphy's law of sandblasting cabinets is that the sand in the
cabinet never returns to the siphon pickup on it's own but rather prefers to
be held up along the edges furthest from the pickup.

Patrick Barber, Allen Park, MI
70 Spitfire MkIII FDU89984L
Visit My Triumph Website at http://members.tripod.com/pgbarber/