Interesting item on eBay web site item#292665601: Air Shocks for Triumph

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#292665601: Air Shocks for Triumph Spitfire GT6 Corvette
From: bethken@erols.com
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 Pacific Standard Time

In case you want to set your GT6 or Spit up with air shocks per Charlie Brown's
article in the VTR maintenance section

Title of item:  Air Shocks for Triumph Spitfire GT6 Corvette
Seller: bethken@erols.com
Starts: Mar-25-00 15:10:07 PST
Ends:   Apr-04-00 16:10:07 PDT
Price:  Starts at $20.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=292665601

Item Description:
        I just took these air shocks off of my 1970 GT6 today. They are in fine
working order. The PO put them on to get more clearance for his tires. Not sure
of the make, but they say "Max Air 48785-L PK15RA1F made in USA". They are made
to fit 1963-1983 Corvettes. The Vintage Triumph Register has an article about
installing these on Spitfires and GT6s. These have individual supply lines so
you can really set up the rear as you want.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community
athttp://www.ebay.com