Re: Virus warning (yeah I know, but this ones real)

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: Virus warning (yeah I know, but this ones real)
From: Transmancat@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:23:34 EST
Hi Joe et al
I bought an item off ebay, so I was expect an email with a PIC from this guy.
Guess what, when I opened it, Happy 99! It turned out that that is what this
guy was doing, he did not actually have anything to sell it was just to lure
you into the net so he could zap you with H99. I did not find out for a week
exactly what was going on and it made one unholy mess of my PC, and in doing
so, cost me a lot of money to sort out.
Take care guys!

Regards,
John J, Black