Re: Virus warning (yeah I know, but this ones real)

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Virus warning (yeah I know, but this ones real)
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 07:42:30 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
I have a standing policy to completely destroy any attachments that arrive
unsolicited, no matter WHO they're from.  That goes for .exe and .doc files
especially.  I delete 'em, the delete 'em from the delete folder.  I've
avoided about 3 confirmed viruses in the past year this way.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 site