Re: Spitfire Question

To: <OHFASTONE@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Question
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 18:51:34 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I think this one's pretty simple.  A previous owner replaced the original
1296cc engine with the 1500.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!