Re: GT6 question

To: <OHFASTONE@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 question
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 09:06:13 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Hi Michael

Could someone have installed an O/D switch in the easiest place they could
find?  My O/D has a pull out switch attached to the gear shift, not the gear
knob switch.  Possibility??  Mother of invention sort of thing :-)

Regards

        David A. Templeton            Senior Software Developer
        Open Text Corp.                  Search Integration Team
        Waterloo, ON                       mailto:davidt@opentext.com
        Canada                                voice:  519.888.7111 x2301

        '74 Triumph SpitSix
        '66 Ford Mustang (Wife's)
        '59 Triumph TR3a (Project)
        '99 GMC Safari