Re: K&N air filter info desired.

Subject: Re: K&N air filter info desired.
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 00:18:12 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Roger :

Unless you have also made some serious mods to the inner fender, I
believe you will find that only the short filters fit.

Moss lists K&Ns for 1.75" SU carbs in both 1.75" (222-955) and 3"
heights (222-960).

APT ( http://www.aptfast.com/ ) lists a variety of filters for H6, in
1.75", 2.5" and 3.25" heights, as well as a cone shaped filter.  If you
really want more depth, it should be easy enough to modify their end
plates for a 5" or even 7" K&N element.  APT makes their own plates,
only the elements are supplied by K&N.

Randall